Trust is the foundation of all success. Without it, any “wins” are short term at best. This workshop teaches core techniques for how to establish credibility and earn trust with others for powerful connections and relationships. We will use an experiential approach to explore the skills you need to make trust last.
At a high level this workshop works to build skills in being authentic, establishing credibility, and earning trust – within your teams or in any relationship. Specific objectives include:
- Focus on personal authenticity – who you are is how you lead
- Assess your use of TRUSTING BEHAVIORS
- Practice interactions in building trust – realtime
- Enhance our working relationships
- Devise a Trust Account Review – How am I doing and how can I improve?
This is a highly engaging workshop that focuses on putting individuals or intact groups into the position of building trust through interaction. It can be customized to your specific needs and applications! It is delivered using a blend of experiential exercises, individual assessment, group work, applied activities and lots of hands-on practical fun.