Liberate the leader in everyone.
“Employees are a company’s greatest asset.”
Through a partnership with International Leadership Associates, Venture Out: Team and Leadership Center is the only facility offering a three-day, residential version of The Leadership Challenge® Workshop. Participants learn and embrace the practices of leadership at a much deeper level there is the perfect balance of classroom learning, hand’s-on practice, and personal reflection. Rich and extensive debriefing sessions are a part of each day, where participants anchor in the lessons and determine how they can best apply them with their daily lives.
A three-day Leadership Challenge® Workshop – a highly experiential workshop that focuses on the Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership® developed from the original and proven research of best selling authors Jim Kouzes and Barry Posner, Master certified program leaders, who are available to provide individual coaching during the program.
- The Leadership Challenge® Workshop Participant Guidebook
- The Leadership Challenge textbook (5th edition, 2012)
- The new edition (2012) Leadership Practices Inventory (assessment inventory) including all processing, scoring, and confidential feedback
- Experiential activities (including an outdoor ropes challenge course, for those who choose to participate)
- A variety of follow-on actions (e.g. Leadership articles, issue discussion, etc.)
- A truly memorable experience, with lessons that stick