Christy by the Numbers
If you are a numbers person, this information is for you.
- 1 Bachelors of Science from Indiana University
- 1 Masters of Education in Human Resource Development, Xavier University
- Owner of Team Ascent Consulting since 1998
- Re-branded for life & career coaching service as Zeal Coaching for Life and Career in 2011
- 22+ years of working as a Corporate Consulting, Coaching, Team Development Facilitator and Personal Development
- Facilitated 200-300 Team Development Retreats… basically, I lost count
- 3 Certifications in Career, Life and Executive Coaching
- 6 Certifications in Personality and Leadership Assessments
- Personal insight into 100’s of careers through her corporate consulting experiences
- Mother of 2, living in Troy, Ohio
- 32 First Cousins (Hey, I am from a large Catholic family)
- Over 120+ Fabulous Career Coaching Clients since 2011
I found my passion at the age of 16 as a camp counselor when I realized I could help people uncover their true passion and potential, and have tons of fun doing it! What a rush … and life blossomed from there.
With many years in the outdoor adventure industry, as a camp director and corporate team building facilitator, I decided to dive deeper into the pool and return to school for my Masters in Human Resource Development and two certifications in life and executive coaching. 25 years later, I am still getting that rush every time a client realizes they have the keys to drive their life to their desired destination.
As a corporate coach and facilitator in leadership, team and performance development, I am grateful for more than a hundred opportunities to work with the finest regional and international companies: Ford Motor Company, Proctor and Gamble, Crown Equipment Inc., Lexis-Nexis, Dayton International Airport, Veyance Technologies(formerly Goodyear St, Marys), Alcoa Engineering Inc., Convergys, Joint Township Regional Health System and the Cincinnati Police Department and many others.
Even with these accomplishments, my greatest love is my delicious work with teens and young adults, Destination Unlimited is my flagship program for assisting our rock’n young people to explore and design their future career, and the education to get them there. Destination Unlimited engages students in a practical process. Through self-reflection, scientific-based assessments, small group workshops, 1-on-1 coaching, career shadowing, and college selection, students are guided to chart their course from dreaming to doing.
If you are trying to figure your life plan or create a work environment where everyone contributes to their highest potential, I would love to talk with you and you can contact me here.