Trust – Conflict – Commitment – Accountability – Results
“Your team will benefit from this program because it provides data on the team’s basic function. Plus, each member gains targeted information on the impact of their style on team functions. The result is a better team.”
—Sue Annis Hammond, Thin Book Publishing
- Provide a simple model to help team members’ best communicate and work together effectively by building vulnerable trust and creating healthy conflict that moves the organization forward.
- Provide tools and a model to gain commitment, hold each other accountable to reach the desired results of the organization.
- Commit to Decisions: When team members are able to offer opinions and debate ideas, they will be more likely to commit to decisions.
- Hold One Another Accountable: When everyone is committed to a clear plan of action, they will be more willing to hold one another accountable.
- Focus on Achieving Collective Results: The ultimate goal of building greater trust, conflict, commitment, and accountability is one thing: the achievement of results.
- Trust One Another: When team members are transparent and honest with one another, they are able to build vulnerability-based trust.
- Engage in Conflict around Ideas: When there is trust, team members are able to engage in unfiltered, constructive debate of ideas.