Building partnerships to assure your business success.
“Relationships work best when [partners] enter into the arrangement not only to cut costs or to offset risk, but view the service as a management tool that aligns with their overall strategy of being competitive.”
—Damian Scallon, The Outsourcing Conundrum
What does the Purpose, Process, and People Model offer organizations and leaders?
Are you experiencing:
- Depleting service profit margins?
- Declining customer value scores?
- Ineffective service delivery?
Are you finding that you are:
- Struggling with purpose as a company?
- Are your managers and employees not aligned with your process?
- Are you experiencing high turnover for people in service roles?
If you answered YES to any of those questions than it is time to change your organizational strategy concerning internal and external partners.
Come and experience “Maximizing Partnerships” – a Venture Out Program:
- Watch as your team is transformed into a network of effective partnerships
- Institute a more sustainable service model for your business
Gain understanding of the three P’s – Purpose, Process and People. The 3Ps at its core are inextricably linked and intertwined:
- Purpose: The “why,” business reasons for outsourcing any activity
- Process: The “how,” a structured approach to the delivery of the service
- People: The “who,” selecting, training, assessing, and recognizing people
Through our program, your team will experience the concepts in “The Outsourcing Conundrum”:
- Bring concepts to life in an eye opening and transformative process
- Challenge your organization to share a vision for a better way to work together
- Implement accountability across all leadership levels
- Find partners who support your strategy and success better bottom line.
Venture Out!; Team and Leadership Center can help your team learn the Purpose, Process, and People model with a blend of thought provoking discussion and experiential learning exercises. Add a heaping dose of fun, and you and your team will take away new ideas leading to better outcomes and a better bottom line.