Research shows that Emotional Intelligence (EQ) is a critical component of work performance. It is a better predictor of work role success than Intelligence Quotient (IQ) and matters twice as much in predicting employment success. Likewise, Mindfulness practices enable leaders to have heightened awareness and be more present to their own and others’ behaviors and needs. The combination of EQ skills and Mindfullness practices enable leaders to be more adaptive and responsive, while enhancing job performance, work morale and the bottom line.
A blend of applied activities and personal reflection will enable participants to:
- Recognize the role of Emotional Intelligence (EQ) in the workplace.
- Identify personal EQ strengths and developmental opportunities.
- Apply EQ skills to refine perceptions and improve communication skills.
- Utilize Mindfulness practices to positively influence themselves and others.
- Combine EQ and Mindfulness techniques to improve productivity and creativity.
- Begin to develop an adaptive leadership presence, stimulating morale and inspiring success.
Who should attend? Aspiring and accomplished leaders from organizations across all industries will find EQ skills and Mindfulness practices help to cultivate an effectively responsive leadership style, enhance job performance and improve work satisfaction.
Kathy Schulz Ph.D., Ilumia Innovation Partner
DATE: May 4, 2017
LOCATION: Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber
3 East Fourth Street Cincinnati, OH 45202
TIME: 8:00 am– 4:00 pm
INCLUDED: Continental breakfast, lunch, and all course materials.
COST: $499 per person. Group rates available.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: April 20, 2017
For questions and help with registration, contact Liz Miller at 937-289-2031 or email@example.com.