Building Team Identity – Engaging People to Create Our Teams Future
Teams always work to live up to their expectations. The problem is we don’t all have the same expectations or even the same image of where we are trying to go as a group. This workshop is focused on engaging teams in exploring and developing a team identity that drives connection and commitment to the group and its work.
At a high level this workshop builds awareness and connection among teammates as they create future and build commitment to one another. It helps to set into motion more individual learning which in turn impacts your team, your customers and the business at large.
Three concepts attendees will be able to implement immediately after your session:
- Determining When and Why we need to work as a team.
- Exploring What working as a team looks like for us – in our context.
- Understand expectations for How we work together and how we will work to get better.
- Expand awareness of others talents and skills
- Assess how we are doing as a team
- Identify opportunities to impact performance
- Enhance our working relationships
- Devise a Common Vision
Who should attend? Leaders and team members in organizations of all sizes and in all industries. Including anyone who wants to learn how to get on the same page with service partners such as internal or external persons. For teams from 2-200.
Mike Lair, Lair Learning Alliance, LLC
DATE: March 22, 2017
LOCATION: Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber
3 East Fourth Street Cincinnati, OH 45202
TIME: 8:00 am– 4:00 pm
INCLUDED: Continental breakfast, lunch, and all course materials.
COST: $499 per person. Group rates available.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: March 8, 2017
For questions and help with registration, contact Liz Miller at 937-289-2031 or firstname.lastname@example.org.