The Leadership Challenge® Workshop is a unique, intensive, and highly interactive experience that has served as a catalyst for profound leadership transformations in organizations of all sizes and in all industries. This program is designed to help aspiring and accomplished leaders alike achieve their personal best and improve their effectiveness in a leadership role.
During this session, participants will be introduced to the Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership® and determine how they can best apply them in their professional lives. This is a truly memorable experience, with lessons that stick.
Upon completing the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Get more clarity of leadership strengths and development areas
- Knowledge of and ability to immediately apply the practices which leaders most frequently demonstrate when performing at their best
- Ability to increase the commitment and capabilities of others
- Willingness to pursue/create new ways to accomplish outcomes
- More confidence in leading others
Who should attend?
Aspiring and accomplished leaders in organizations of all sizes and in all industries.
Steve Coats, Owner and managing partner, International Leadership Associates
DATE: June 13, 2017
Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber
3 East Fourth Street Cincinnati, OH 45202
TIME: 8:00 am– 4:00 pm
INCLUDED: Continental breakfast, lunch, and all course materials.
COST: $499 per person. Group rates available.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: May 30, 2017
For questions and help with registration, contact Liz Miller at 937-289-2031 or email@example.com.